1. What information do we collect and process?
To purchase products on the Website it is not necessary to register an Account. However, it is necessary for us to obtain certain information from you to process your purchase on the Website and to send the purchased products to you.
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
2. For what purposes will we use information about you?
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To allow you to purchase products of MJDK through the Website, to communicate with you;
- Regarding your purchase and to send your purchased products to you;
- To process payments made by you;
- We may use the information to improve our products and services;
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
3. How do we protect your personal information?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
5. Viewing, changing and deleting your data
If you wish to know what information we have collected about you or if you wish to change data that you cannot change yourself in your Account, then you can send a request for information on your personal data to: [email protected]. we will respond to your request within 1 weeks. If you then wish to correct, add, remove or screen your personal data, you may send another request thereto. Grasscity shall respond within 1 weeks to such a request.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us: [email protected]